MindSphere Fleet Manager Plugin SDK – Checklist¶
The following requirements must be met by a Fleet Manager plugin:
- It does not integrate the OS Bar.
- It integrates the Fleet Manager Plugin SDK and calls
fmPluginBootstrapper.boot()to boot it.
- The plugin information is configured.
- It is developed as web application and deployed to MindSphere via the Developer Cockpit.
- It has its own security context. Roles and scopes for accessing MindSphere APIs are configured in the Developer Cockpit.
- It is responsive and supports different browsers, screen sizes and layouts.
- The software clearing uses the
readme-oss.htmldelivered in the Fleet Manager Plugin SDK.
Any questions left?
Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under the MindSphere Development License Agreement.