Configuring Content Security Policy¶
This guide describes how you can configure the Content Security Policy of your application. Read Content Security Policy concept for more details and security background of this policy.
- Access to the Developer Cockpit
- The application must be de-registered in order to change the settings
Follow the steps below to change the configuration:
- Click on the edit button (see image below) to modify the Content Security Policy for the configuration item
- Change the values and click on update.
- Save the changes.
- Register the application.
Your changes are now active and you can check the response headers if the MindSphere Gateway delivers the correct
- Content Security Policy concept
Any questions left?
Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under the MindSphere Development License Agreement.