Change Log for Developer Documentation¶
- Event Management: Update API with new delete event type feature
- MindConnect Library: Added doxygen documentation
- MindConnect Library: Updated documentation structure and content
- Event Management: Update API with new asynchronous create events feature
- Added migration guide to section "How Tos"
- Added MindConnect Library v3.1
- Event Management: Update API with new asynchronous delete event feature
- Notification Service: Updated Restrictions from the functional view of application.
- Remove IoT services from Onboarding How To.
- Notification Service: Included sample request and response payloads for APIs.
- Updated documentation for Agent Management Service and MindConnect.
- Update of Asset Management Service API.
- Update of MindConnect FB.
- Update Asset Management Service API to latest version (3.3).
- Cloud Foundry
- Added documentation for Cloud Foundry SSH
- Updated Cloud Foundry documentation regarding new Buildpacks
- Added more information about Backing Services and Cloud Foundry Update process
- Added documentation for RabbitMQ plugins
- Added documentation for data rentention configuration of LogMe
- Added documentation for PostgreSQL Extensions
- Reflected logout button in Java How To
- Added documentation for Content-Security-Policies (CSP)
- Added documentation for MindSphere SDK for Java
Updated Documentation for Asset Management with new endpoint, and fixes for examples
Updated Documentation for MindSphere Gateway with more information about restrictions
Updated Documentation for Signal Calculation merge operation - resample strategy
Updated the MindSphere Developer License to include usage in 3rd party applications.
Updated Documentation for Signal Calculation analytics service
- Added Connectivity HowTos
- Changed the Title of the Cloud Foundry HowTo to better match it's index entry
- Added description to the Usage Transparency Service (API)
- Minor updates in the Cloud Foundry HowTo
Public Release of the MindSphere Developer Documentation